Here is also a small checklist of things to double check. It contains a collection of the usual mistakes or things people do forget when creating a character.
Character Creation checklist:
1. We always use www.d20pfsrd.com/ for everything and anything. It might lack a few things like deities but these can usally be found on archivesofnethys.com/ . If you have any specific questions about how rules work and you dont find an answer here or the page tells you to discuss with your DM please feel free to do so. We always have an open ear to your questions!
2. Did you choose your deity? If you dont want one please specify so as None.
3. Did you note your favoured class bonus and class? These go into the class recorder FAVORED CLASS column.
4. Did you add your Constitution modifier to your total Hitpoints?
5. Did you add a description to all your abilities traits and feats and did you label them?
6. Is your movement speed encumbered because of medium load or medium/heavy armor?
11. If you are using a Kit with items in it, please list each of the item in it.
12. If you are a spell caster did you add all your spells to your spell list? Did you add your familiar and stated him right? Did you fill in the small table next to the Familiar that contains DC´s and amount of spells?
13. Did you add your weapon and your armor/shield to your inventory? They also have an specific amount of weight to them.
"After much discussion, your friendly neighborhhood GMs have decided that several new races will be unlocked for play. These races are: Grippli, Vanara, Catfolk, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Orc, Ratfolk, Sylph, Undine, Lizardfolk,Kitsune and Gnoll. If you wish to play one of these races, please familiarize yourself with them, as several have particular quirks you will be expected to know and embody. This is a fairly large addition, so adjustments will be made as we feel necessary (basically, don't break it or you can't have nice things anymore)."
We also will require that new players start with the original 7 core races(Dwarf, Elf, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Halfling, Human, and Gnome) as they were designed for a new player they work well for teaching the basics on how races work. This is in your best interest if you are new and are having troubles. Later on you can make a new character with these races.
Please note that the Lizardfolk swap from Swim to climb speed is considered a valid alternate racial.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2016 19:05:20 GMT by ECloc: added Kitsune